Benefits of Membership
- Educational Seminars
- Opportunities for networking & industry updates
- Golf Tournament
Education & Training
- Seminars at various locations throughout the State
- Sponsor for the “Skills USA-VICA Contest”
- Participation in the State Fair Apprenticeship Contest
- Representation on the NC Construction Industry Alliance for Training
- Electrical trade and apprenticeship training with high schools and community colleges across the State
- CECA’s web site
Carolinaseca.org will keep members updated on association and industry news.
- Carolina Current
CECA’s newsletter for members, is published quarterly.
Endorsement of Federated Insurance. Learn more →
- Representation in the NC General Assembly on issues relating to the electrical industry by Henry Jones of Jordan, Price, Wall, Gray, Jones & Carlton, L.L.P.
Industry Representation – CECA Represents YOU!
- Richard Jones – Delegate to the State Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors
- Scott Colter – ABCC Board of Directors – The CECA Board takes a stand on issues affecting electrical contractors and the electrical industry.